885 Park consists of 26 acres which includes lighted tennis courts and baseball fields, a stage, basketball court, batting cages, concession stand and two pavilions with electricity. There are public restrooms available. Directions to 885 Andrew Reilly Memorial Park.
The 885 Park shelters and facilities are for the use of Jefferson Hills community groups and Jefferson Hills residents for their private use.
Application for use of 885 Park shelters and facilities will be made with the Borough Manager’s office on a form provided for that purpose. Those Borough groups and organizations who desire to use the facilities on a regular basis (i.e. monthly) should apply for their meeting dates by January 1st of the year in which the meeting dates are sought and must be signed by a Borough resident.
Permission for use of 885 Park shelters and facilities will be granted first to those groups and organizations who are seeking the facility on a regular basis and then to all others.
The following fees are charged for the use of the 885 Park Facilities
Small Shelter #1
Refund (if cleaned & no damage)
Large Shelter #2
Refund (if cleaned & no damage)
Automobiles are confined to parking in the areas provided for that purpose. Parking outside of the prescribed parking lots is prohibited.
5. Park Area
Rental of the building does not give the group the exclusive use of the playground, basketball courts, or baseball fields. These are public facilities and are open to the use of anyone desiring to use them.
The 885 Park shelters and facilities may be rented from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, unless special permission for an extension of time is requested and received in advance from the Borough Manager.
7. Miscellaneous Rules
· Breakage or damage of any item in the 885 Park shelters and facilities must be reported to dispatch when returning the key. All groups and organizations using the 885 Park Shelters and Facilities will be responsible for damage and stolen property and will be required to fully replace any damaged or stolen items.
· The use of flammable items and tools are prohibited.
· The use of craft items, such as paint, glue, confetti, and glitter are prohibited.
· Animals are not permitted in the shelters or parking lot unless special advance permission is granted.
· Decorations (banners, streamers, tape, etc.) are not permitted on the walls, doors, or ceilings of the 885 Park shelters and facilities. Table decorations only.
· Use of businesses, agencies, and persons for profit who are charging a fee, accepting financial donations, or providing sales or service is prohibited.
· The borough is not responsible or liable for any item(s) lost or left in the building.
8. Jefferson Hills Reserves the Right…
· To refuse or cancel permission to use the 885 Park shelters and facilities if a resident or organization abuses its privilege to use the building or parking areas.
· To cancel permission to use the 885 Park shelters and facilities if unforeseen circumstances necessitate borough government to use the room. In such a regrettable event, every effort will be made to reschedule the canceled meeting for the next available date which is convenient to the applicant.
· Cancel any use due to weather or any emergency condition.
· Of final approval of all uses.